Start the New Year with a New Commute
Think of all the things you could do if you weren't driving—meal planning, reading, getting a jumpstart of the workday. The less you drive also means more money for other things like dinners out, gym memberships, and vacations. Commuters who share the ride to work in any mode other than driving alone—like a carpool/vanpool, bike, walk, train, etc. can use the time spent on their daily commute to help achieve other New Years Resolutions.
Find your personalized commute options and get matched with carpool partners online at eCommuter.org. Getting started is easy, find out how below.
Register Today for eCommuter
eCommuter is Neponset Valley TMA's online commuter tool. Commuters of NVTMA members register for free and enjoy the benefits of this robust resource.
- Find carpool partners by getting matched with others who have similar schedules and routes (Commute Match tab, after login).
- Record your commutes and track your emissions and cost savings (Commute Calendar tab, after login).
- Calculate your specific commute costs and see how much switching to a different commute mode could save you (Commute Calculator).
Plus, eCommuter Registrations will be Entered into a $50 Prize Drawing
New and existing eCommuter registrations will be entered for a chance to win a $50 American Express gift card. But hurry, prize drawing ends January 31, 2019.
How to get started:
- Register online eCommuter.org.
- Follow the steps for the online registration.
- After clicking the activation link which will be emailed to you, login to eCommuter.org.
- Once logged in, click on the tabs at the top of the page to explore the commuter tools and programs.
- One lucky participant will win the $50 American Express gift card prize drawing at the end of January 2019.
Download the flyer to promote this Commuter Challenge at your location. Not a member? Don't worry, email us at Director@NeponsetValleyTMA.org to learn about incentives like this and all the benefits a TMA membership has to offer.