Get Online Commuter Tools
Our private-member based system, eCommuter, empowers Neponset Valley TMA (NVTMA) members with the tools to find their best commute. Registrants get matched with others who have similar commutes to find carpool and vanpool partners, get customized trip planning for public transit and bike routes, join the Emergency Ride Home program, and track different commutes for total fuel, cost, and emissions savings.
When more people choose to share the ride in a carpool, vanpool, on public transit or not drive at all by biking or walking to work, it means fewer cars on the road which makes everyone's commute more enjoyable.
START GREEN COMMUTING TODAY!
If your workplace or residential complex is a NVTMA member, register for eCommuter.org online to get the tools for green commuting. Plus when you register before March 31, 2019, you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win a $50 American Express gift card drawing (new & existing registrations are eligible).
Here's how to Register
- Visit eCommuter.org
- Click the purple REGISTER button at the top right of the screen.
- Complete the registration form. For the "Member Name or Address" field, start typing your company or residential organization and choose from the dropdown list.
- After you click Submit, an activation email will be sent to the email you used to register.
- Click the URL link in the email message to set up your password.
- One lucky participant will win the $50 American Express gift card in a drawing at the end of March 2019.
Promote the Challenge at Your Location
Download the flyer to encourage participation of the Commuter Challenge at your location. Not a NVTMA member yet? Email us at Director@NeponsetValleyTMA.org to learn about incentives like this and all the benefits a NVTMA membership has to offer.